Prospective Leadership Studies students: Applications will be made available as an online form, once each semester, for a period of three weeks. The application will ask eligible students to identify demographic information, a list of (on and off-campus) involvements, and respond to three short-essay questions. Applicants must also provide a resume and an unofficial University transcript.
We will be accepting applications for the Fall 2017 class from September 11-29, 2017.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply to the Leadership Studies Program (Minor and Certificate)
- You will have completed 30 hours of college credit by the end of the academic year/spring semester
- You are in good academic standing
- You are enrolled in HESI 217 or have completed EDCP 217/HESI 217 with a C- or better.
- You have completed no more than 9 credits of the Leadership Studies program coursework
- You have more than one full academic year before you graduate
Leadership Studies Program Selection Considerations
Please consider these bullets when completing your application:
- Demonstrates a commitment or experience in leadership, either in studying or practicing leadership
- Contributes to the diversity of students in the program
- Illustrates capacity to utilize leadership theories and skills
- Exhibits a commitment to intrapersonal and interpersonal growth and development through the study of leadership
Notification of Application Status
Email notifications will be made regarding the status of your application approximately two weeks after the application period has closed. For questions, please contact the Leadership Studies program at email@example.com.
Click here to learn more about program requirements once accepted into the Minor or Certificate.